Summit Nursing, P.C. is committed to protect your privacy, whether you are a nurse, administrator, or visitor to our Company website.
Please read below the Policy we have developed for you to understand how we collect, use, and protect your personal information. This policy is subject to modification at any given time; hence, we advise you to refer to it regularly.
• The purposes for collecting your personal information are identified before or at the time of the collection of data
• The information we collect from you is used for the purposes we specified and for other compatible purposes. This includes contacting you for employment opportunities with our Company or with our clients.
• We will only keep your personal information as long as needed for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• Your personal information is collected following fair and lawful means. We collect information with the knowledge and consent of the concerned individual whenever appropriate.
• You are expected to provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete information to meet the purposes of its usage.
• The personal information we collect are protected against loss or theft, which include disclosure, unauthorized access, copying, modification, or use.